6/12/07

Sherry Backman working hard for Loose Lips

I decided to do some shameful product promotion for a fellow Mom Packer her name is Sherry Backman. I say shameful because her products are shamefully exotic and wonderful.

First I have to share with you what happened with the first samples she sent me. I was upset at first but then I hoped and prayed I could get more. My son the wonderful child he is, yeah right, >insert wink here< Now let me tell you about her products. The chamomile mask was cool, refreshing and easy to apply and wash off. It was light as well. Great for a quick refreshing facial.

She sent me two different colors of shimmer; tan and buff, I used both together and they looked amazing. One thing I can't stress enough ladies get rid of those nasty sponge tip applicators. Get you a good quality shadow brush why not email Sherry and tell her you want one. Her email address is sherry@looselipsny.com. A brush tipped applicator certainly applies shadow more evenly with a lot less effort and gets into the creases and fold of your lid better.

Sherry and Loose Lips New York are a first class act. You can't go wrong with Sherry for quick,effortless, reliable service.

She has a returning customer with me and I hope that you email her and let her show you what she can do for you.

0 comments: